Regular Registration for Paper (4-6 pages)
550 USD/ paper (6 pages)
3800 CNY/ paper (6 pages)
500 USD/ paper (6 pages)
3400 CNY/ paper (6 pages)
Extra Pages (Begin at Page 5)
60 USD/ extra page
400 CNY/ extra page
Attendees without a Submission
250 USD/ person
1800 CNY/ person
Attendees without a Submission (Groups）
200 USD/ person（≥ 3 person）
1500 CNY/ person（≥ 3 person）
|Purchase Extra Proceedings/Journal copies|
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter
If you are only interested in giving a presentation at the conference without publishing your paper in the proceedings, you can choose to attend ICEMCE 2023 as a Presenter. As a presenter, you need to submit the Abstract and Title of your presentation during the registration. For further information, please contact us at: ICEMCE@163.com
Join as Listener
ICEMCE 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform for you to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the field of the latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You just need to complete the registration as a Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, souvenirs and attending all technical sessions.
2. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fare
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
4. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
5. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will post the print proceedings to you together with the payment receipt/Fapiao.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: 30% of payment refund
* After conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally by email.
The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure. Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.